22.4.11

Photo study 3

Woo another photo study, I really enjoy doing these. Some music in the background and everyone a sleep and paint 1 hour straight, result is this one. Took a bit longer because I had to get the bird right, a blurry ugly bird would ruin the picture, also faked some depth of field in the background to really make the bird pop =)

The first week of my Internship has been a great, I'm really enjoying the stuff I do, the people I work with and the whole city of delft is just awesome, it almost feels like I'm on vacation but I guess I'll soon get used to it (or it may be because of the weather we had last week :P (25 degrees almost each day)). I also hope to post some stuff from real life soon as I'm drawing during my breaks=)

Have to do a lot of homework this weekend and now I'm working 40 hours a week I won't be able to update the blog as much as I would like to.

Good night.

Ow and this is the Photo ref I used:


P.S. Seems there are some things that could be improved now I look at it again.. oh well time to go to bed

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten