16.9.12


A small video showing the environment from multiple angles

First showing a turnaround with and without wireframe. After that you'll see te current texturesheet I'm using with all the little pieces, the big mess you see if objects that haven't been mapped correctly yet and still need a little work on their topology. Then you'll see an exploded model floating above the proper one that I'm using when I can't reach certain places of my mesh. The UV's of these 2 versions are overlapping so when I paint on either one the other one updates as well.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. This is freaking awesome oO

    Did you paint directly on the 3D model ? I'm asking because I was suprised when I saw the UV's

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yes after I do a projection painting from Photoshop I clean up some stuff by painting directly on the 3d model

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen