24.3.12

Again great weather so went out to draw again, I came back to the same place and drew this picture from the bench that I drew in my previous drawing=).

Got myself a new inking pen, with the ink in a bottle and I have to dip it every time, great thing about this pen is that the harder I press the thicker my line becomes and I have a range from something like <1mm till 3-4mm which is great =). Really want to get more practice in this kind of rendering, I personally feel like the left side of this drawing feels a bit rushed, because drawing stuff in shadow is a pain with all those lines and I didn't feel like spending an age on that. Also the image as a whole could be much more powerful I think, really need to study more Piranesi and see how he builds up his drawings as those are great in dark and light play.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten